PLEASE NOTE (read carefully):
- Only drafts uploaded to our online submissions platform before the deadline will be considered for bilingual print publication, unless you have a prior agreement with the journal.
- Your draft article must be your own original work and must be previously unpublished at the time that our publication is released in print (this includes personal or professional blogs, forum discussions, etc).
- Drafts which require extensive copyediting due to the quality of writing may be turned down.
- We ask that you also inform us if your draft is being considered by another publisher. Permission from any copyright owner must be sought by you if your draft contains material that is not your own copyright.
- We ask that you refrain from including material of a libellous nature.
- We ask that you refrain from infringing on someone else’s copyright. This includes using text copied from a source without attribution, passing someone else’s work off as your own or failing to accurately cite a quotation.
- It is our responsibility to report deliberate plagiarism, if detected, to any relevant academic or professional bodies.
- Direct quotation from a source must be clearly indicated by quotation marks and a reference.
- Where possible, refrain from using footnote references and provide in-text citations.